Friday, November 09, 2007

customers...

Scenario one:

Customer: Hi, I want to buy office chair.
Me: May I know who the chairs will be for? Office girl or more senior executives?
(So that I know which ones to recommend)

Customer: Office girl.
Me: Ok, may I know wat is the price range you are looking for? Any budget?
(so that I know what kind of price range I can recommend)

Customer: Wat? you think I dun have money to pay is it? I dunno wat is the market price range for office chairs.
Me: No no no.. If i got a price range, then it would be easier for me to recommend you.
(motherfucker, watch your mouth.. but of course i didnt say that)

Scenario Two:

Customer: Hi, I want to buy office chair.
Me: May I know who the chairs will be for? Office girl or more senior executives?
(So that I know which ones to recommend)

Customer: Office girl.
Me: For office girl, i recommend you Model FC 607 ... (continues with explanation of why I recommend)

Customer: How much?
Me: Nett price RM 195

Customer: Why so expensive?
Me: Not expensive already. This chair is high quality and value for money.



motherfuckers.. if ask for price range, you get fucked by customers, cos they tink u are trying to imply that they dun have money to pay.

If u recommend already, then tell them the price, they just say expensive no matter wat the price is.

Moral of story: Don't be a fucked up customer if you're already one. It makes you look and sound extremely stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home