Monday, January 30, 2006

------------------------ =) <3<3<3


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
(the season of pineapple tarts, ang paos, and getting fat)

now y did i leave out mahjong?? cos i dun play it during new year. n y is that so? ...simple. cos its not a family tradition (my dad prevented my mum from playing when they just got married), tho i pretty much wish it would be. it some how just seem like THE thing to do during new year! haha... but i dun like to lose $ le. i mean, i would rather not play ya know. damn risk adverse. oh wells. im not v gd at it too.. always end up falling aslp during the game. but thats jus becos i wasnt playin with stakes most of the time. lalala...

i din go out to 'bai nian' today. mum woke me up at 9 in the morning, banging on my door. i told her i din feel like going out.. reason being, my sis left for bangkok this morning n so only me n my bro will be sitting down stoning at my relatives' place. n its ok for him i guess... but i dun really like it. im not even close to them..(e.g my granduncle aunty etc..) im not being unfillial ok! haha... my mum understands anyways. second reason for me staying home is because im SUPPOSED to be doing my work.

i went back to slp after mum woke me up n re-woke at like 12. hmm what did i do?? i ate my brunch... n basically jus stoned n bummed enjoying the hols... missed (n still missing) my baby.. bot movie tix for fearless... all but do my work. hahahha... terrible ehh? oh well its cny. i need my breakk. heh. i miss those days when cny was only abt ang paos, lion dances, munchies, n bak kwa. i guess its still the same.. but i no longer enjoy visiting n relatives hopping anymore. y?? out grew all these? what will i enjoy doing on cny den.....? sigh.

oh well talking about the movie. im watching fearless with my mum dad n bro later at night! haven caught a movie with the family (minus my sis) for so long. i rem how i liked so much to watch movies during cny. it seems to jus complete the whole experience of this festive season. hee. so yeah im happy n looking forward to it! the purchasing of the tix sucked bug time tho. i couldnt buy online cos i din have a credit card..... n cinema hotlines were down or overly used. so i walked to the AXS near my place to buy tix... all was well till the touchscreen failed on me. darn the stupid machine. i had to press on '4' to indicate the number of tix i wanted, duh. but the insensitive screen did not let me do so! i could only press on '3' n '5'!! WTF. i stood there, hot weather n all, for close to 15 min tryna press on the '4'. !@#@! pissed off! a silly thought came to my head. it must be a superstitious machine, hence '4' was a taboo. i tell ya it was so darn pissifying. my finger was furiously pressing away n when someone queued behind me, it was the last straw. i jus left. (y cant the guy pay his bills using SAM. idiot!)

oh well after i went home n cooled down i went to hougang pt's AXS to buy the tix. everything went perfect this time... phew. hey baby we can watch it again if u wan alright? dun worry...

oh yeah its a fren's bdae today.... supposed to go to her place to celebrate.. but i dun tink i'll be going. firstly, i din have time to buy her a present... shops are all closed. i know i shud have got a pressie earlier on but i din la. bleh. n also, i dunno her clique v well... i'd be e only one there n it'll be weird. cos im not exactly the social butterfly who can adapt to any environment. haha what am i saying. oh wells. i guess im not going. i haven done work yet! phuii. i will jus get her a present la.. oops i feel bad for not going, but... sigh.

anyways i miss my bf. n he's leaving for melb soon. i hope one half years will pass FAST! den there wont be any more farewells goodbyes tears. n lonliness..

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, February 01, 2006 , Blogger sheryl said...

i am SO bored. if there isn't a party here within the next 6 months i am SO LEAVING! Arrghhh. feed me huiwen!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home