Sunday, January 15, 2006

Not Enough Time


Hate to mention this, but its abt time i have to book my ticket back to melbourne. 1 and 1/2 years more to go, it's still a long journey to go, even though it sounds short. when i came back this novemeber, i feel that ive wasted too much time going out to club all the time. wasted too much time and too much money. I do not wan to mention this to blame u. u have to bear in mind tat the time i have here is limited, as well as my finances. the thing is u kept sayin u wanna do this and that, but when the time allows it to happen, ure fully focus on only going out. and then u expect me to sort of come up with a 'solution' to go out. by that time, i will have no money and no time. (i tink u know wat i wanna say, it can go on and on, but i just need u to think thru wat we've been doin, is it a waste of time and money?)

Thats beside the point. uve made me realise that i have too much flaws in order for u to be suitable for me. i tink my temper can be out of control sometimes. and i will have this extremely high level of sensitivity whereby every thing u mention will make me spark off more arguments, and i will turn it into a very ugly picture. i've mentioned my bottomline to u many times, and it still holds. i hope u bear that in mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home