Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Busy @ Work

Ok, it has been pretty crazy recently. it all started from me getting the job, working for HP at the Sitex exhibition. It was a 4 days exhibition, and my working hours are from 10am to 9pm. it was massive. i was in charge of the trade-in booth, whereby people trade in their old printers to buy a new one. as the brochure stated 'All Conditions Are Acceptable'. . . u'll be amazed by wat people brought in for the trade-in. The worst one i saw was. . . still a printer, but the plastic parts were all ripped off, it looks like a piece of scrap metal. I worked with two other girls in the same booth, as we were all crammed together in the same area (small area), my baby got pretty jealous the 1st day. They're Sheila and Ashley. It was until we thrash things out after that, then she understood it's just work..and they're just colleagues. At the same time, she was having her exams, which probably explains why she is super sensitive. Nevertheless, she was super nice. she accompanied me all the way to Expo for my work. I mean which gf will do that? i dunno whether to scold her stupid or wat, cos. . i told her to stay home to slp in so that she could study more and better later, but she wont listen. But i appreciated it alot. thanks babe!

Then I had a KL trip. Brought my baby along. it was madness. 1-day trip to KL whereby u need to do tonnes of shopping. but it was definitely fun! bought some collar t-shirt. baby got two tops, which are damn nice. . had an expensive dinner which was not really worth it, cos the portion was too small. by the time we got back home, it was already 1am in the mornin. I think this is the 1st time in a very long time my parents have not hang out till so late.

After all that, it was back to work again. Been working at my mum's place. the reason is because i couldnt find work in Singapore. It may sound like 'wat's wrong wit working for ur mum?' - the thing is i wanna beautify my resume or else after i graduate, it'll be hard to find work. And another reason is also because i still havent fully learn Malay yet. Have alot of problems communicating with customers. and also i always forget the prices for the goods because there's too many..and im only workin for like 2 months+, i dun feel that it's worth it to remember them, cos i'll definitely forget once im not in touch wit it.

Hopefully, i can find work in Singapore again, so i can level up my resume and alsospend time with my baby. My site's a standstill now, i hope the video host quickly set up the things for us to start uploadin, or else i cant get my site up. Ideally, it will be launched this Friday.

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, December 08, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh uh no portraying me to be such a jealous twit. i was only miffed cos u ignored me when u knew i was waiting for u. if i made u wait.........
(while chattin n laughing away with my frens)

i dun wanna think of the consequences, dude.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home