Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ollie!

Woke up today and head straight off to the Asian groceries store to grab some empty boxes for my things. There's really alot alot of things. Kheng's (friend stayin downstairs) place might not even be able to accomodate all my things. Guy at the Asian groceries store was really friendly..he say he will keep for me, and he ask me to come back later. Then i went to MSY computer shop. I wanna bring back my CPU and maybe my LCD monitor. I need a good box for my CPU, so i was thinking a computer shop should have at least 1 empty CPU box. BUT...the guy working there so so fckin stupid. I said, 'do u have any empty boxes?' (1st time). he did not understand a single word i said. (2nd time) 'do u have any boxes(pointin to some cardboard boxes) that are empty?' he still dun really understand or he was tryin to figure out wat i was sayin. then the last time, 'do u have any empty cardboard boxes? i need some cardboard boxes that are empty' And he finally said, 'no, we dun have' I tink he didnt even understand a single word i said. Was it really that hard to understand? Im pretty sure they have loads of empty boxes. They have so many customers everyday, dun tell me they dun even have one to spare. And i expect those people who work in a computer store to think really fast and act really fast. but they're fckin slow workers! there's always a long queue. everything's computerized and i still dun get why they're so slow.

Came back home, Eric asked me online whether wanna have lunch. Owe him a treat last time. He fetch me and my baby from the airport at like 5am in the mornin, hardcore! Then he goin to fetch me to the airport this Friday also. So i tot i better give him a treat. Went to Glen Waverley. Order the special set for 2, quite nice. Got century egg porridge and fried noodles. Then we ordered half a duck as well. Ate until damn full. i cant wait to go back and eat my fav char siew from Dedap. It's still the best..

Reached home, pack some of my clothes. Went to the groceries store to get my boxes. there were 5 of them. Taped them up when i got home. One of the boxes was just nice for my CPU. and it's quite tough. So now just need styrofoam or bubble pack. baby asked me to use popcorn. i was thinking..im too lazy to cook popcorn to use as insulation la.. pop ur head! Then went down to basement carpark to play my skateboard. Played almost an hr until Raymond, Tricia and Tricia's sister appeared at the basement. Tricia's sister came to Melboure to join them for the Gold Coast trip. Heard that she even got upgraded to the Raffles class on the way here. damn lucky. They were going to 7&7 for dinner. So i joined them. Shared everything so it ended up pretty cheap and can try different dishes. Came back, and they were all at my place, for wat? i dunno. but doesnt matter. . i finished my exams, they can chill out at my place if they want. then I setup the steerin wheel for them to play NFS, and watched some tv.. after they left, i went downstairs to play my skateboard again. This time not basement. I went outside on the streets to play. It was so much harder.

By this time, u must be thinking wat the post title means. Well, an ollie is a skateboarding trick (quite begginer, i would say) whereby u can jump over things. i was tryin that the whole day and my knee joint is aching right now. I was tryin to jump over a curb. . .until i miss and my skateboard went all the way across the road. Lucky there were no cars. or else my skateboard would have been crushed. So i stopped immediately. Still too noob to play on the streets. And it was so much harder to play on the streets. the ground is very uneven and there were alot of bumps. And it could make u lose ur balance. Bottomline is actually, im still too noob...but trainin..would be good someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home