Monday, November 07, 2005

Finished Exams, Skateboard!

Finished my bz data modellin. tink i did ok. i did all the revision i could do. it's all now dependent on the level of careless mistakes i made. Hopefully, dun have any. I finished the paper just in time. There were people leaving earlier. I dunno how they can do so fast. To give a complete answer, u really need 2 hours (based on my speed of hand-writing) and i tink i already wrote quite fast. Maybe in the beginning, i was abit slack, i was doing the paper slowly thinking i'll finished much earlier. Lucky i increase the speed of doing later on.

Straight after, i felt my excitement level bottled up in my stomach. So much so that i dun even have to eat lunch. I went to the city alone, in search for a skateboard. which is below my budget. Went to this shop, with loads of board, i mean loads. so i just ask the person what's like the most basic board and the cheapest one. she showed me a relatively small board, and it was AUD100..i straight away sian diao. If im gon spend AUD100, it better be a real gd board. but its not. even though it was really light, and it was ball-bearing wheels. But it was definitely tempting for a moment. so I just walked out. Walked to another shop. compared 3 board. . wit different types of bearings and different weight. got $30, $50 and $100. the $50 and $100 differs in the ball bearing wheels. The $30 was really heavy and it wasnt even ball-bearing wheels. So the decision was clear, and i bought the $50 one:

It was a pretty good bargain. The design doesnt suck. the wheels were ball-bearing, the truck was alloy-ed. And it wasnt really heavy, So i reckon its the best choice (rationalised decision-making - Buyer Behavior). I liked it. Feels weird carrying it all the way back home. Cos it's my 1st time owning a skateboard and having that 'skateboard' image on me is abit 'not-used-to-it'. . guess when i get better, i will feel more comfortable.

Went downstairs at the basement carpark and played for almost an hr and a half. amazing feeling. I played before so i picked it up again pretty fast. Fell down once, must have looked damn stupid. got a small blue-black on my left knee, but it's alright..i expected more injuries in the course of becoming better. . going home this Friday. Did alot of cleaning today. mostly clearin of rubbish. You have no idea how much junk u have until u start clearing.

Tried to learn how to LAN 2 computers, so when i go back, can link up the computers at home and start gaming. but. . . got problems, as usual. felt stupid. Also, did some research for the project me and ronny gon launched once he finishes his exams. In the meantime, i shall learn more stuffs to be at his level. He gained alot of EXP when i asked him alot of questions setting up this blog. most of the interface will be designed by him. Im mostly in charge of the content. Hopefully, we'll get it up real soon, and get lots of visitors, then we can buy a domain and start selling some stuffs in order to make some money. Ideally, it shud work that way. But it's not gon be easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home