Thursday, October 20, 2005

slp, here i come

yay! its finally thursday. end of the week for me, friday is a free day! im so tired.. i need to catch up on my slp..

just did a countdown on my organiser, n i realise to my great horror that i have abt a month n a week left till my exams starts. basket.

den again i may not get to slp as much as i tot i could/would. ig ot a few report parts to complete over the weekend, tuition to give on sat n sunday!, n jus more n more uncompleted stuffs. bahh. right now i jus hope i can get my loan approved so i can have my own laptop to work on..

alright i can bearly keep my eyes open... n my sight is damn blurry now. have no idea why. happens a whole lot lately.. so i'll jus go to bed now... nighty..

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, October 21, 2005 , Blogger Mr. Wong said...

see wat u typed?
'alright i can bearly keep my eyes open...'
Im sure u can BEARLY keep ur eyes open. such a big typo! haha!

 
At 12:01 AM, October 25, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooopsss!!!!!!!!!

heehee. it just proves my point

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home