Thursday, October 13, 2005

too much slp better den not enough slp? not so.

i cant seem to find out why im perpetually so tired........ i have slept late, yes. i have tried making up for my slp by sleeping 10 hours (or more) at a shot, nothing works. i just feel tird when im in a meeting or lessons. darn. this is bad. there r many pple who have been without slp for longer periods den me n still i see them more awake n revitalised den i am. shucks. maybe its a certain mineral or vitamin deficiency i have. can i take mc puuuuhlease? hahaha -_-

well got loads of project drafts due to be discussed together or jus pieced together during upcoming meetings. such a headache! i jus feel slpy. when thinking. of it. . . .

but why am i complaining so much when someone else is in much worst state den me. hey u, do take breaks when u feel really spaced out after long n tiresome studying alright? n dun drink too much coffee. or dun drink at all unless absolutely necessary.... it screws u up i tell ya. think u know what i mean.

oh btw i got a call from the citibank pple regarding the loan. im such a twit. i sent in both my parent's photocopied passports, but forgot the most impt one, my own! duhhhh. knock myself* bahhhh. oh well. i also wrote down my own IC number when its supposed to be my mum's. how smarrrt girl. now the processing time for the loan will take even longer! darn it.

gotta go skool tmr at like 1 plus tmr for a meeting. ok its not really a meeting, my mkt grp is meeting some guy for our project.. we're gonna interview him. yeap. and then im gonna slack ard... till my tuition time which is at 6pm. oh yeah, i finally got a tuition assignment... a P3 pesky bratty kiddo who is too smart with his mouth n too stubborn for his own good. he hates chinese n it dun help that i supposed to help him with that the most. DAMN.

teaching pesky P3 boys shorten ur life span. and make u have high blood pressure.
AND makes u suppress all that violence u have inside u which just keeps buildin up.
but yeah chill. its for the money, show me the money!! den i'll be =)
so practical but yeah, its the real world. lalalala... jia ge you qian ren? i haven watch yet...

hey dude, all the way k? just holla when u need me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home