Wednesday, October 05, 2005

PHEW!

what a week. last week i had three exams which i would say was totally NOT well prepared for... *cry*

i had Managing People at Work on tues, marketing on thurs, and finance on sat. needless to say, last minute studying=not enough slp. one of my worst weeks ever.. i slept so late! not to mention the quality of slp wasn't satisfying at all due to the constant nagging feeling i had of guilt+fear+dread. wished i could have managed my time better and not get so easily distracted by the things that will render me incapable to read and absorb. bahhhh!

now, i feel guilty and weird for slacking, even though it did not stop me from doign so. but wth, i feel guilty for not doing work... even though i deserve a tiny break. maybe its because i know deep down that i do not deserve it, since i did not work hard enough. not half as hard as i shud have to pull up my damn low GPA. sigh.

i wanna play tennis with you too. can? i wanna join you there. its number one on my wish list. i can forgo many more items on my wishlist if this one can come true.. SIGH.

anyway no slacking la. even though i had my last mid term paper this morning... CAT... the dreaded meow meow... no mroe CAT exams for the sem! hurrayyy!.................BUT. many projects on the way... my mid term break is next week, n i got 5 projects to settle!! *panicks*!!! meetings everyday?? nooooo.....!!!

hopemylifegetsbetterandhappyhappyhappyyy. ihope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home