Thursday, September 29, 2005

All I Asked For Is For You To Be Happy

Generally, our quarrels can considered to be repeatitive, stupid and lame. I know i said alot of hurtful things to you. But i want you to know that i dun mean those things. I said it in a fit of anger. And it doesnt help when u add more things to spite me. I tink the same goes for u as well. The moment after i said some nasty things, i tot to myself again, maybe i shudnt have said that. And alot of things which i said or criticise about u, it basically applies to myself as well (i hope u know what i mean). I dun care aboout the quarrels or how tension we are. I just want you to be happy. Ure always so depressed, having v lil confidence, easily emotionally affected, short-tempered and so on. All these affects me alot. Im not sayin u cant complain to me. But seems like u get so emotionally absorbed into it, and u end up not being able to do other things as well. And that's bad. I tot for very long and i think u'll agree wit me on this as well. The only way for u to be happy, regardless of short-term or long-term. U better do well for your exams. finish up ur degree and find a good job wit a good pay. I tink thats the only way for u to be happy, for short-term and long-term. And this sem, i noticed and realised that ure more determined to get better grades. Please do not let relationship affect your studies. You should be emotionally stronger, and have more determination to study. Basically, wat i realised is that u cut down a lot on your slackin time. u used to spend loads of time, just plucking your stupid nails or just open ur download manager for nothing, or just spend so much time searching for songs. Im not sayin u cant do all that, i shudnt be instructing u what to do in the 1st place. u shud know how to plan ur time nicely. i think ive said enough. im not gonna be a nag and keep tellin u to study and so on. im just gon encourage you to study. thats the most i can do. I dun wan u to rely on me so much anymore. So please, make sure u work hard and get better grades this semester. Let's work towards this goal. Im looking forward to improve my grades as well.

T-Bone Steak

Due to my high efficiency in studying today, I decided to reward myself wit a good meal. I cooked T-Bone steak wit mushroom sauce. My answer to how to make sauce for steak came from Raymond. The gist is to use black bean sauce. Why havent i tot of that? Anyway, here's a picture of it
T-BoneSteak
Looks yummy ehy? It was damn good. When i go back, we make ok? at my place, use the tepanyaki, then make it a outdoor thing. hm..i better start thinking of what good food i should make. can't wait!

Videos Of The Day

The next Snoop Doog, 50Cent and The Game




Some good moves there. Forgot to add that the MC is just trying too hard.





Beer Bottle Pop. Gotta learn this someday.


Games Of The Day


This will get on your nerves!




Gravity Ball. Very challenging.




Parallel Parking. Pass this, you will pass your driving test for parallel parking.

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, September 30, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, ur links r not workin for the hiphop kids n beerbottle pop... jus fyi..

--boo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home