Thursday, September 29, 2005

I hope you're doing fine out there without me
Cause I'm not doing so good without you
The things I thought you'd never know about me
Were the things I guess you always understood

So how could I have been so blind for all these years?
Guess I only see the truth through all this fear,
And living without you...

And everything I had in this world
And all that I'll ever be
It could all fall down around me.
Just as long as I have you,
Right here by me.

I can't take another day without you
Cause baby, I could never make it on my own
I've been waiting so long, just to hold you
And to be back in your arms where I belong

Sorry I can't always find the words to say
But everything I've ever known gets swept away
Inside of your love...

And everything I had in this world
And all that I'll ever be
It could all fall down around me.
Just as long as I have you,
Right here by me.

As the days grow long I see
That time is standing still for me
When you're not here


Guess this song doesnt really depict what im feeling now. then again it does. . anyway it really sounds nice.. its alter rock right? guess its the only genre of music that i will always like.... its so....... soothingly sad. i love sad songs. does it reflect something about my life? sigh.

i guess i only really appreciated the meaning of sad songs about love after experiencing love. and un-love. i really miss the times that we would be chatting to each other without any inhibitations. but right now.. things still seem strained. maybe im sensitive... maybe we're both tired..

- - - - - - - - - - - - -


on a different note, i really hope noone reads or chances upon this blog. haaa.
i feel............ im being portrayed as a very horrible gf who is so unreasonable, demanding too many silly n ridiculous
things.
really feel like im abnormal. like im wrong to ask for or say certain things. well i guess i better go back to study my mkt. .


1 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, September 29, 2005 , Blogger Mr. Wong said...

Dun worry, i guess no one will chance upon our blog. even if they do, ure not that bad. The problem lies wit me. Do u know the lyrics that u put up (the two of them), ive read them at least 5 times. to truly understand the meaning of it. hm..i also dunno why i tell u this. Maybe im tellin u that if thats wat u feel, im trying to understand wat ure tryin to tell me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home