Tuesday, September 20, 2005

mini Speakers On Its Way!
Been asking this company to check my payment status for almost 2 weeks now. Finally got their reply saying they have receive payment. It's a reliable system but only cater to those with credit card. I expected it to be faster actually. But who cares? I'll be getting my item anyway! When i get the item, then go back. can go sentosa wit my baby, then we can have our own music selection. Just need 3AAA batteries! Heh!

Another good piece of news. Well, not so good. Ive got my work permit already. Need to go down to the immigration to get the label stick in my passport. Feel like there's no time to find work now anyway. So quite useless. Maybe next semester, i shall work for the 1st 2 months. earn some money so i can buy the things i wan. Or just have enough money when i go back to Singapore and can spend as and when i want. Just sucks to use my parents' money.

School's been good too. Woke up with a terrible neckache again. But dun care, just head off to school. somehow manage to stay awake all the way. amazing.. clear up doubts for financial mgmt assignment. think just need to finalise it then im done. consumer behavior assignmt is also finalised. i was asked to complete the conclusion at 1st. then my grpmates asked me to do the executive summary also. wth. so i pretend to not reply them so fast. then when i got the second mail, they've already done the executive summary. So most of my assignmts are done after this week. and next week is holidays! but baby having exams. i shall spent most of my holidays studying, i hope.

Yet again, good news. I manage to sell my 5-port switch to someone today, for AUD$18. Even though I bought it for $25, it's good that i clear away a piece of my junk for $18 bucks. That guy dun have small notes at 1st. then he wanted to just make it $20. Then i said ive got no change for $20 as well. So he went into 7-Eleven to buy something and have smaller changer. He bought me a can of coke. I shud have just brought my wallet out to earn that extra $2 cos i dun even drink coke. it's sitting in my fridge and taking up space now.

Since the day was so smooth, i decided to watch a movie. Watched Madagascar. Damn hilarious! 'i like to move it move it. . .' 'Giant Freaks. . .' so dumb and so stupid. Ha! Suppose to watch a movie wit Raymond and Tricia but then very last min, and also no good movies to watch. the only movie i wanna watch is Skeleton Key, but they've watched it.

If only everyday was this smooth. . .


Video Of The Day

Stickman knows how to kick ball too!


Game Of The Day

Jap girls ramming guys! (hm . . .)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home