Friday, September 16, 2005

Dirty Boy
Click on the image to watch 'Dirty Boy'. I figured that posting the videos on the blogs are better, rather than having them at the side. Been doing work so far throughout the day, no time to try and find out how to insert a audio player into my blog. been tryin to figure that out for quite some time now. Anyway, baby, im sorry to be in a bad mood all the time. I also dunno why i snap so easily. I think i'm under too much work stress. Financial Management work is so tough. At least for me, it's quite tough. Guess wat song just played on my winamp? 'Each Time'. . . .Make me miss you so much. Anyway, back to the video. It's a good one so watch it!

Scholls Click to watch--->
Now I understand why their shoes are so good. It's so good it's a killer!





Survivor Guatemala
Survivor is screening again. Steph, 'my fav girl', and Bobby Jon, 'the stinker' are invited and they are supposed to be 'tools' to the teams. Steph's in
Yaxha and Bobby Jon is in Nakum. Im thinking the producer of survivor sympathesize Steph cos after 9 seasons of survivor, she's the only apparent survivor who proves time after time to avoid elimination. Respect. . .Anyway, the guys in Nakum are so weak! They went on an expedition which is a 11-mile hike, 3 out of 4 guys guys puked! This shows that ladies are becoming as strong as men (physically) Bobby Jon was dehydrated and almost fainted. Surprised? And he's supposed to be a 'tool' in Nakum! One of the team members,
Jim Lynch got voted out of Nakum. He's the oldest one who didn't puke but dislocated his arm. I guessed it's no choice - weakest link. Call me bias, but i'm gonna support Steph all the way. She's too strong already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home