Monday, September 19, 2005

Even Far Apart. . .
Got this card from my baby. I was actually on my way to buy from vegetables and change 1-dollar coins to do my laundry. The card just made my day. I like it alot. Thanks baby. So. . . after I did everything, i got ready the things i bought her and put them into the envelop. Went to the post office and post them off. It better reach her! I posted a story book to my brother and it didnt reach him. damn AusPost. . . It was for his birthday present. Now he's gon kick a big fuss and demand another present. i shall get him something cheap. -lost track of wat i wanna say cos baby keep stressing me with the internships-

Up till now, i have not got any replies yet, even though i sent out to quite a few already. Sucks. She's helpin me by finding more websites for me to apply for internships. I hope I can get one, because i dun even have any things to write in my CV. It's damn depressing. Especially when im going to turn 21 and still dun have any work experience.


Video Of The Day

Stickman wit some moves there!


Game Of The Day

Zorrotank. This is for you to have something to do when u're bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home