Saturday, September 17, 2005

Assignment On A Saturday
What a boring title for a start! Been at home all day, doing financial management assignment. Damn tedious and it's only worth 10%. Really not worth the marks. But no choice, I shall just take it as a revision for my exams, at least it forces me to read and do work. Been working all day, therefore i thought it was fair enough I have a good meal. This was my lunch.

It looks plain, but I was sweating after eating one small piece. The chilli is that spicy. It's from Indonesia and I bought it downstairs, from Chaddy Mart. 4 hours later, I was hungry. Thought of having Margarita Pizza from Pinky's. It's a light pizza, which is tomato based with lots of cheese. As I had no cash with me, I had to walked all the way to Coles just to withdraw. Shall keep extra cash with me next time. My baby's tried the BBQ Pizza and BBQ Chicken Pizza. Shall let her try the Margarita IF she comes over and find me again.

Official launch of RadioBlog!
Now that's something. With the help of my buddy, Ronny, I have finally got the audio player up on my site. Wonderful, ain't it? It doesn't take alot of time to load, and it just makes the whole blog much cooler. Ironically, Ronny, who is a html pro, by now, hates to customize a website to the point where it's complicated. "Simplicity" or "Zen" as he called it. He actually commented that my background 'black' is dirty. Anyway, thanks Ronny.


Video Of The Day


Best advice you can get: Always wear a condom! Don't risk it, it's not worth it.


Game Of The Day

Curved Ball. Don't click if you have work to do!

1 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, September 17, 2005 , Blogger moomoosthecow said...

cook the sambal fish for me ok? n i wanna eat at pinky's again la!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home