Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Things Will Be Better Again

The trip to the Tulip Festival made me realised alot of things now. I'm writing this from my point of view and it could be v biased and myopic. however, i have this mixed feelings inside which i dunno how to describe to you. I will try to do so without confusing you too much. From very long ago, i requested that you dun tell me things so last minute. But that day when i went for the Tulip Fest, i guessed ure pretty much bored to the point where u just went crazy. So u decided that..'hm..let's go out for dinner and after that go for a drink at a bar..' nice idea! so u decided not to tell me at all UNTIL i asked. u probably did that to get revenge cos i didnt msg u at all. Well, just so u know, i do not have any reception at all. I could've used the singapore phone to msg u at least once, but i didnt. I know, they all sound like fuckin lame excuses to you. But here's what u shud tink abt, will u flip if i go drink at a bar and telling you after i went? u probably will.

Here's wat i've decided. since ure doing things that way, i tink its a good idea. cos we're loosening things up between us. I'll just tell u when u ask. if u dun ask, then i'll jus not tell u. And i'll try my best not to blow up when ur questions keep firing at me non-stop. cos u realised i dun bother asking u anything, cos u'll tell me automatically. i guess i took that for granted. and in the meantime, i dun usually tell u things. i guess u wanna do it my way. so thats why u dun tell me things until i asked. So i guess its a gd idea then.


I tink im still not very good at expressing myself. But anyway, i will not say anything more. my point is very clear from there. I received something yesterday and i wanna thank u for that. It's v nice of you. Here it is:


"Hey dude! Aint these lil cartoons cute?? I tried to make it look like u.... like it? I look fat. I think u look really cute, with e scarf n mp3player... heh! Ma baaaaby! Mwahh! I really miss u at e moment now... every single moment actually. Come home soon alrght darling? Ure being missed real badly... ur one week break is coming up n soon it'll be ur exams! Study hard my man! Lol. =) I love you baby."

Honestly, its a vast different. Th guy looks damn nice but the girl is damn ugly. u shud re-do urs and send me again. a'right, shudnt make fun of ur nice work. Thanks.. i was very happy when i received it. And at the same time i received my mini-speakers which i bought them off e-bay.
I got them for AUD$14.99. It is expensive, i know. but i couldnt find them anywhere else. It's for me to bring along when i go to Sentosa wit you. Or ECP. I can't wait to hang out at the beaches again. and have a tan, eat fruits and just chill out. We can play our own music from our mp3player now. it's also v small, so its v portable. I tink its a gd buy no matter wat the price is.

Tulip Festival, Chandon's and Flippin' Pancakes





Two Dutch-looking ushers welcoming us.










The Crew.








It's just wrong to see 3 guys at a flower festival. ugh!







Me and Jo. Looks damn stupid.








Come punch me if u dare.









Me and Raymond.







Me and Tricia's cousin (still dunno how to spell her name)








Me and Ron.










Me and Eunice.










Typical dick who has to show the weirdest stuff. Look at his face! But the boot scraper was really essential.









We're actually looking at some hairy leaves which manage to catch dew and looks really weird.







Entry fees-$12.80. Beef Croquette-$2.00. Baked potato-$6.00. Gettin caught caring abt my shox while others are interested in something-priceless..









Time to leave the Tulip garden. too bad raymond not in the picture. and ron, as usual.. -speechless-










Two posers at Chandon (Champagne factory). very few pictures taken cos they were closing so no time to take pics.









Raymond told me to put a bubble from my head that says 'missin u'













Truth is, i was thinkin abt u.








Wanted to go to The Cuckoo restaurant to eat dinner. but it was too expensive. AUD$45 a person, buffet style. Not worth it so we went to another place called flippin pancakes. it was good. ate steak and banana crepe. Felt satisfied as i help navigate to get to that place.That's all for now. Cos i cant possibly upload every single photos. we took alot of pictures. But ive already upload most of them that has me in it.


Videos Of The Day

David Blaine is amazing.




Good coin tricks. Unbelievable fingers.



Games Of The Day

Person who designed this game is a genius.




Chick blasting aliens!

1 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, September 28, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate you. n jus so u know, i dun see a pt in us being together anymore if u see things dat way. its jus so fake. what kind of relationship is dat. i din 'go crazy' like what u said. jus v disappointed dat u din msg me. even when u could. no receptions? what abt befor eu left the house? on the way there? it might seem like its really childish and possesive n insecure dat i make u msg me. or wait for ur msg. BUT u KNOW dat if it was in my position, u WOULD wan me to sms u as well!! n u knwo i would! i def would have dat first thing on my mind! so u see, there's an apparent difference in the way we see this relationship. so u wont tell me anymore unless i ask u? fuck dat. u never cared abt my feelings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home