Monday, October 03, 2005

POLO Collar T-Shirt

Woke up today, started doing some work for business data modelling. Uni has only taught until week9, but im already in week11. And assignment is due next week, which covers material up to week10 and abit of week11. How am i supposed to finish it? -sigh- Exams are less than a month away. Financial management is the 1st paper. On the 25th Oct! so damn fast!

I was waitin in anticipation for the postman to ring my bell and tell me i've got a parcel (which is the black POLO tee i bought from ebay). Until it was abt 145pm, i went downstairs to throw my rubbish, the postman stopped right in front of me. I even open the door to let him in as the letterbox is inside the building. I was looking what he was holding. No parcels...

After he left, i opened my letterbox straight away. There was a note, asking me to collect the register mail from the post office. Smelling like cooking oil, i quickly took a shower and head down to the post office. As i was walking towards the post office along Waverley Road, i took out the note and realised it wasnt at the post office along waverley road. It's another post office on Wattletree Road. So i suppose it's the post office near the park. So i walked there. abt 10 mins walk. It was sunny but the wind was cooling, so it was ok. nice walk. However, when i reached there, the person told me it another post office down the road. I was confused because the post office which was near the park was at the intersection of wattletree road and central park road. So i have to head down to the one at wattletree road. another 15min walk! I havent been to that area before so it was like exploring new places. Nothing much. But i spotted a mexican restaurant named taco bill. heard from ronny that it's good. shall go there and eat someday. Anyway, i got the parcel and quickly head on home. While walking home, i couldnt wait to feel the material and see if it's real and authentic, though i already suspect it wont be authentic. So i tore a small hole and felt the material, it was nice material. When i got home, i ripped open everything and to my surprise, the Polo logo was in purple, i tot it shud be in red. But heck, the material was very nice.
I think it's nice. Spent AUD$42.90 on this. There was a tag (the white one) which says "Suggested Retail Price: AUD $54.90. Made me feel better but i tink the cost price to make this in Phillipines is bloody cheap.

Video Of The Day

Extreme Anti-Smoking commercial.




Game Of The Day

Archery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home