Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Study Month

The month of October will be occupied with loads of studyin. My first exam will be financial management. On the 25th Oct. That's less than 3 weeks! and i feel like i dunno much abt that subject. -sigh- revision is going to be so bad. and my exams will also be over in a flash. The good thing among all these is that I will be able to go home earlier. Im ending my exams on the 7th Nov. The upcoming month will be filled wit lots of complaints abt how hard this is and how little time i have to study for my exams and shit. I hope u dun mind. I'll try and make it as interesting as it can be for you.

Raymond Tricia and I were talkin about playing sports next sem. making it a regular thing. I was damn happy. But of all sports, they had to choose tennis. Why can't they choose badminton, or something that i can play. heh. but then they play tennis for leisure, so im guessing they can play but th
ey're just relatively gd at it. And when i say relatively good, it means that one can return the ball back and for, keeping it going for quite some time, and not picking balls at tennis most of the time. The good thing is that they'll be playing in Uni, which is the best for me, cos i stay very near sch and i can go home straight after that.

Sports has been a great part of my life till I went to JC. a very bad-managed badminton brings no future. Being normal in bowling doesnt get u far. Other sports arent very attractive when ure in a normal college, cos there aint much discipline and not much sense of belonging as well. So my 'sports life' sort of ended. When i talk abt sports, i mean playing it so often that that's the sport that keeps u fit and u can eat as much as you want and still remain as fit. Thats was the situation when i was in secondary sch. Basically played basketball every single day. and i'll be all soaked up in my t-shirt. Sounds disgusting, but that allowed me to eat alot and yet not grow horizontally. So it's a very good thing that they are planning to play tennis regularly. i hope they will make it like twice a week.

Still struggling wit my business data modelling assignmt which is due next week. Have to pre-read lecture notes and try to figure out alot of things before i can finish that assignmt. Still have a buyer behavior presentation that is bugging me alot. It just sucks to be in a class full of Australians, feel damn out of place, even though u try not to think abt it. They just continuously
make u feel that ure inferior. The worst part of all is that my presentation is on the 13th weel, the last week of a semester. Im guessing i wont have a relatively large audience.

Finally, some good news. I'm going to call Qantus tmr and changed my flight to a earlier date. Yes, i will be going back earlier. miss ma baby and driving.


Video Of The Day

This old uncle has got some skills. LOL.





Brillant Ad.




Games Of The Day

Real life maze isn't that easy.





Gold Miner. This game is one of the best so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home