Thursday, October 06, 2005

Financial Management Mid Term Test - 26.5 / 100

Failed my mid term test for financial management. Wake up call came at the right time. The failure implies that i've not done enough work. I have to do more and this time i have to remember it in my thick head. This is my first failure so far since uni. And this mid term test is worth 15%. Not like it's alot but it just shows how bad i am at small tests. i've decided to be much more discipline for the rest of my days till my exams are over. Not much of a choice, less than 3 weeks till my first paper.

The above was my dinner. At this point in time, ure either thinking 'wat a pig...' or 'where the hell did u get the mood to cook up such a nice dinner when u failed ur mid term test'. Thing is i sort of vent my anger all out after i cooked and clean up the kitchen. Spent almost an hour cleaning up everything. Tough work. Felt better after taking a shower and saw how much ive done for the past 3 hours. 1 and 1/2 chapts of finance notes, cooked and washed up.

Dinner was really good. Seafood pasta. Steak in mushroom/black pepper sauce. And stir fry baby broccoli with garlic and oyster sauce. I was so full after eating it.

Baby, it may seem that today i havent contacted you much. I gotta let u know first, that the next few weeks will be like that. we'll be chattin for awhile in the night. i'm going full steam at my revision now or else i wont have time to finish. so pls do not expect too much from me. I really need to study or else things wont turn out right. I hope you understand. I called up Qantas today and they've checked my ticket. they told me it wasnt a ticket that allowed me to change the date so they help me e-mail the agency which i got the ticket from to ask how much more i'll have to pay in order to change the date of the flight. They need 2 working days to process that, so wont be so fast.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, October 06, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude.... dun ger too affected alright? actually its a gd thing to have tests cause they let u know where u stand... so u can improve more. =)
keep up ur hard work, it'll pay off!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home