Monday, October 10, 2005

Exam Turmoil

In less than just 2 week, i will be having my first paper for finance. and im only at chapter 6. and i have a buyer behavior presentation next week. This is just frustrating. Presentation is gettin in the way when im tryin to study my finance. Been working really hard these days, thats why no posting. Im keepin this one short as well, but i'll put some videos and flash. cos they're really funny.

Been addicted to the Axe brand medicated oil. Somehow it makes me calm and helps me focus while im studyin. I dun care whether im on substance abuse or whatever. Anything it takes to help me study better and work better, i'll do it. I just wanna faster get over everything.

I've applied for so many internships yet none replied. What am i gon do? shit. i need to work so that i will have money to buy the things that i want. i want a backpack and a camera. these two items are on my top list right now. besides that, i wanna go out wit my baby when im back. Hopefully can make a KL trip? i dunno. but she dun have the chance to work yet. Hppefully, she can get a tuition assignmt, but abit hard right now. I told u to get earlier. so by the time u get it, there will still be enough time for u to earn some money for the holidays. but its too late to say anything now. I just hope i get an internship or a job or whatever real soon. Hope someone replies me. -sigh-

Other than that, i just wanna focus on my studies and do well for this sem. cos mum gonna buy something for me if i do well this sem. my aims for this sem are quite high. Hopefully, i can achieved that.


Videos Of The Day


Too much powder



Keep calls personal. Heh.



Have some sushi?





Gotta get one of these for my home next time. For real...

1 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, October 12, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

addicted to medicated oil?? lol. ure turning old la.. i buy the stick type let u stick up ur nose.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home