Friday, October 14, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

Geez. . .Time passes so fast. I havent been able to post lately cos im too busy wit my work. Woke up today, feelin the best so far for this week. I havent been getting enough sleep. Or should i say, i have been sleeping enough, but not well. I dunno why im so tired all the time. Especially when i go to school for lessons. Anyway, had buyer behavior tute yesterday, feeling damn depressed. I actually hate going for that lesson to the point that i dread it alot. and if i could skip it, i would. first of all, there is so much work to be done for that subject and its damn demanding. Everyweek u either got mini-test or case study to be handed in. and then got a individual presentation which i dread the most, that is gon happen next week, the last week. sucks! i have exams the following week la. still presentation what shit. And there are so many Australians in the class, to the point that they dominate. whenever an asian trys to speak up, they treat it as if he/she was transparent. fucking obvious. One of my grpmate didnt even talk to me at all throughout the whole report writing which was grpwork. and when i talked to her, and she knows im talking to her, she doesnt even look at me, and acknowledge that i was talking to her. wtf! Made it so obvious. . . sigh. . .i hope i wont be in such classes anymore. i shall find a class that's well-balance next time.

Enough of shitty stuffs. Made a great breakfast this morning. felt like its gon be a boring and shitty day cos im gon study, so i made a gd breakfast to try and make my day better.

It's croissant (finally got the spelling right). It's one of my fav bread. With Pork and Leek sausages and 2 eggs. Right in the middle is teh tarik. yes, i tarik it myself. hungry?

Just got a call from Mel. Alethea wants to borrow my laptop. it's her turn to crash her system. seems like my laptop is still able to help alot of people in times of need. Eunice, Mel and now Alethea need to use. But i dunno wat's happening, everyone's system keep crashing. I hope it wont be my turn soon. if mine crash. . .speechless. so many things lost! and its so hard to get them back.

hm, anyway, i was saying. . . .been studying Buyer Behavior the whole day. and came across this 'Figure and Ground' thing. Whereby it is a technique marketers like to use to go make the 'figure' outstanding so that consumers will notice. So i went to google search images for some figure and ground images. and found absolut to have used this technique the most.


I tink its just brillant. To think of such ideas. They're still using the same technique but each ad offers different new ideas, which uve not tot of. Studying all these ads will make my subject so much more interesting than just max theory base! If only my sch will offer things like advertising art or something..do research on all these, then that'll be my shit.

hm..it's dinner time for me now. I still dunno what to eat. Survivor gon show in 15 mins! So im gon finish off wit these videos. Have a good laugh!!




I'm sure you have one of these freak-out moments as well.




This guy deserves it! LOL!!!




Chris Angel walks through glass!




Gotta try this someday! Though i dun drink Pepsi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home