Thursday, October 20, 2005

4 Days Left

My first paper, Financial Management on the 25th Oct 2005. My most feared paper as well. Been desperately tryin to study as much as I can in order to prepare for my exams. Damn scared. I dun wanna fail any subjects at all. I know u may be thinking...'aiyah, u always say u will fail, but in the end, u'll still pass.' well, i wished that will be the case all the time. Whatever it is, im going go full swing for this subject and do my best for it.

Havent been updating these days cos I was so busy. Have been preparing for my buyer behavior presentation, doing my bz data assignmt, and as usual, studying for my financial mgmt. Finally got a breather after finishing today's presentation. It was bugging me the whole time. As i was presenting to a class full of Australians, there seem disinterested and can't be bothered to listen to you. I keep telling myself that its not the fact that im asian but...regardless of that, i still feel so. But anyway, ive got over the whole thing.


99 Rooms (Click On Image Below To Enter)
WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THIS IMAGE IF YOU'RE ALONE OR ELSE YOU WILL FREAK OUT. IT'S A LONG WAY TO VIEW FINISH ALL THE ROOMS. SO IF YOU DID NOT TAKE MY ADVICE, PLEASE CLOSE IT ONCE YOU START TO FEEL SOMETHING IS WATCHING YOU FROM THE IMAGES.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, October 20, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

please do not post scary stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home