Monday, October 24, 2005

life's not good.

firstly, and probably only, because my darling's not well. y y y?? its his exams soon..to be precise, its tmr. i hope he can cope with it.. n that his fever n headache will not act up during the exam.. baby, bear with it alright? at least u got time to rest after ur finance exam tmr..

do take good care of urself in future alright? i can't be there to take care of u when u r sick... =(
i would love to. i want to. sigh.

lets cross our fingers (n toes) that its not the big G that we both dread so much. im v worried abt u.


--------------------------------------------------

sigh. my tuition just made life worst. =( why do parents nowadays like to put all the blame on everyone and everything except their own children? when i had tutors.. yeah i had gd n bad ones which my mum sacked at her own liking.... but most of the times she scolded ME for being lazy, n not reprimand n demand so much from the tutor. whats more, u hire me two weeks before his exams n expect me to do wonders.

i hate to feel so full of unjust, n to complain so much. cos there's this big fear that it really, actually, is me who is really at fault and is lousy n irresponsible. but i know i have tried. sigh...


nothing matters now. except my baby recovering n aceing his exams. n my projs n own shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home