Thursday, November 03, 2005

1 week and decreasing levels of stress

Sorry for the title. I know ure just abt to embark on a stress roller-coaster ride while im about to reach the tip of the ride. Just finished my HRM exam today. Was the worst paper since the start of my uni. I nv had a paper which i felt so lost before. First of all, it was in Clayton. Had to leave early in order to catch the shuttle bus to get there early. It's so stupid, I have all my exams in Caufield so far. And Clayton students come to Caufield to have their exams. and now we're doing the reverse. I dun understand why man. . . Clayton is so much bigger than Caufield itself and it doesnt have the capacity to hold enough students to hold an examination? well, bear in mind that Caufield students go to the Caufield racecourse to sit for their examination? hah . . . but actually, i do realised its alot of students. I dun even see so many students in uni before. And the worst part of it all was, during the time when i was reading the exam questions (we were given 10 mins reading time), I can feel all the things ive memorised flowing out of my mind non-stop. I was totally crappin bullshit when i was at the 3rd question. It was total bullshit. Once again, my palms were sweaty, i know it sounds disgusting but u have no idea how irritatin that can be when ure doing ur exams. Right now, my palms and feet are dry. Most of the time, they're moist, guess it's probably me who's nervous.

Anyway, earlier in the day like 4am, i was awaken by a very loud thunder. Me and the guys (the people who i went to Clayton with) were all talkin about it. I was sayin i slept even better after the thunderstorm cos the temperature was lower and it was so cooling. it was really damn loud. Like just one clap. and i bet it woke everyone up. I was half asleep while walkin to the toilet to pee. and i climbed back into bed and went into really deep sleep.

7 days, 1 week. gon head back home real soon. Cant wait. even though i dunno how this summer hols will turn out (considering its the holidays and i have to work in order to go out to play, i will spend more time working than playin, so that dun sound too good), I still cant wait to go back. i was wonderin . . if my baby were to come on my birthday and to celebrate mine and hers. . it would be perfect. cos we'll drive to phillip island to go surfin and then just go on a road trip, wat say u? hm . .that will depend on whether u can save up enough right? we'll see how it goes ok? It'll be really special cos it's our 21st. .

one more paper to go . . . . . . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home