Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Glandular Fever

Click here to read up more about it. Before you jump to any conclusions, im still waiting for my blood test results to be out tmr. It will show whether i am havin this form of fever or not. However so, im preparing for the worst case scenario, that is, i have the glandular fever, one which has no cure except the cure is 'complete rest'. And the medicine used to suppress the symptons of fever, headaches, body aches, etc is to eat paracetamol and painkillers, which i have already finished all 24 of them.

Been feelin v bad since i fell ill, especially its the most crucial period of this semester, exam period. I still have to force myself to study, while dealing with painful headaches and shit like that. It's hard to study when u have fever and headaches. It's even harder when u have to memorize materials, whereby memorizing is a painful and repetitive process that has to be done in ur head (sometimes having to read it out).

Had my financial management paper today, I tink i did ok. I was bored 3/4 way through the paper. Not because i was overconfident or whatsoever, but because the questions are quite similar to the past yr papers, and i actually went thru my past yr papers at least 3 times. I was spaced out and was looking ard without knowing what's going. plus the fact that im sick makes me even more stoned. I left 20 mins earlier because of 2 reasons. 1st, i really did all i could do. i triple-checked all calculations and tried my best to recall those parts which ive forgotten (yes, i forgot some stuffs which ive memorised and that sucks). 2nd, i was hungry. Heh..as usual, but i was happy i felt hungry cos for the past few days when i was sick, i have no appetite at all, i just ate cos i had to in order to take my medicine. So its been a couple of days since i 'feel hungry' and wanna go eat.

--and thanks baby for checkin up on me every now and then to see if im ok. dun worry too much. uve got ur own stuffs to worry abt.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, October 26, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh come on. ure like on top of my priority list. ok maybe next to my work n all that shit. bahhh

yeah haha i was really amused, when u told me u were HUNGGGRY n i actually felt happy. lol

hey uve been a strong boy.. full of determination n motivation.. keep it up alright? only 2 weeks more.

i hope the stupid virus dies soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home