Friday, October 28, 2005

Buyer Behavior in 3 days

Keeping this short cos i still have to memorize my buyer behavior stuffs. And yeah, i finally recovered from my fever. I got the blood test results back from the doctor. and it was negative. it wasn't glandular. Now it gets me wondering. If it wasnt glandular, wat was wrong with me? the symptons describe exactly how i was feeling.. When i went to the health service centre, the doctor just told me it was negative, took a look at my throat feel the part which was under my neck to see if it was swollen, and he charged me the 3rd consultation fees. Sucks man, this is why people wanna be doctors ehy? Just looking at 1 patient and he earns AUD$26.20... wat the hell man. . . Cos now u can find almost anything from the Internet, and i seriously mean almost anything. I could even know wat wrong with me, and wat i have to do in order to make myself better from any illness. who needs doctors? But it this was true, then this world will be so perfect. The only thing making money will be the Internet. So it's not gon happen.

Im not sure whether its the studying or the fever that made me abit twisted. Ive been having this thought of gettin a skateboard. I figure its one of the sports i could do by myself without having to rent a court or have someone to play with. And it doesnt cost much and it's cool. As i have mentioned earlier in this blog, i havent been able to exercise because of so many reasons. and jogging is really just too boring. I guess alot of joggers would agree with me. let's just hope i'll get a job in singapore or an internship or whatever that can help me make money.. and i'll possibly buy one. My brother and my baby has got blades. so why not? Someday, the family shoud have a boarder, why not me? heh.. But actually, i do wanna get alot of things and wanna do alot of things. But 1st priority is still a backpack. I seriously need one. One solid and firm one, which is gon last me. I dun wanna get those lousy stupid brand which doesnt last me. My bloodBros sling's been doing fine. I still like it alot. But i really want a backpack. it's more convenient and it wont swing ard.. i know. . excuses when u wanna have something. Me and my buddy, ronny, is planning to set up this entertainment blog(which is why im not gon post up anymore videos and games). . which is going to develop into something for us to sell some cool stuffs off it once we've got visitors. i hope this is all gonna work out well cos i really wanna do this. Cos it's almost like zero capital start-up. He keeps on arguing with me that the market is too saturated. Man..i can tell u almost 9 out of 10 people dunno that such websites exists. The more the merrier. We're catering to our group of friends, which is already quite a substantial number. And it has a different purpose besides just entertaining others. So im pretty sure it would work. But this project's gon start off abit later. -sigh- i gotta get back to work now. Too much to do, too much to memorize. Baby, u better work hard.. it's gon be ur turn very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home