Saturday, April 01, 2006

yuan yuan

instead of seeing disgusting pictures like the ones in the previous post below, i shall post some nicer ones up. =)

my lil cuz, 'ah yuan'.
we're all so used to calling her yuan yuan, that sometimes i forget her real name. heh. its joanne chionh yan min. see, she's so cute! (act cute)

me and the lil brat. oops, lil girl i mean =p

who has a brighter smile??

oh man dun tell me.. i know. super act cute. i told her to smile n she gave me the smile-till-you-can't-see-my-eyes grin. den i told her, hey open ur eyes la! this is the result of it.... dots man.

oh wells she's cute but she gets on our nerves sometimes. n when she starts to teh us by acting cute n all... it has the reverse effect on me! i cannot stand act cute-ness. well not all the time. she does amuse me too... till the point where i feel like squeezing her cheeks red heh heh.

n look! this is the skirt i bought that day. i cant take proper pics with that phone la, so make do with this. i'll bring it to aust, n freeze to death wearing it! it doesn't go with dark stockings la... blehs. but i like this skirt, so frilly n pretty n girly. hee.


gonna cut my hair tmr! i wonder how it'll turn out.... hope it wont be too 'woah' for myself to handle... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home