Thursday, May 25, 2006

~`*-*`~

haven been writing anything. for a long long time. been a lazy bum, heehee. well, not exactly. was working as some admin temp, damn sian. try scanning documents non stop. best/worst thing is that i haven't alot of them to scan so in order to extend the amount of time i can work n earn money, i scan slowly n slack. its coming to an end soon, since the big boss found out my docs r almost finished. bleh. my supervisors r trying to let me stay a week more but i guess the big boss' say is final~

oh well im happy anyways. cant get along with some of my colleagues. i wonder y.. i think its jus me. saying the wrong things all the time, or not saying anything, or... i dunno. i guess im jus anti social or hard to get along with. bahhs. pple at my work place jus seem more reserved when they talk. unfriendly. doesnt help that im the only temp/intern there, the rest r contract or perm staff. i miss my sph days! pple made effort to know each other, esp the newcomers, n everyone was cheery n cracked lame jokes jus to keep each other entertained cos we r all in the same boring plight. oh well. i guess its because everyone was a temp staff too......

anyways. THANKS to everyone who remembered my officially-legal-day!the smses hugs calls pressies n fun. but 21, legal for what? i dunno. watched R21 shit before, nv voted for elections n not interested, uh im still living off my parents, im not a minor anymore, i feel too old to dress young, im v naggy, being 21 jus seem to have more downs than perks. like, im frigging old la. darn. @$#&$#

here's something kumar said at camp comedy. not v accurate cos its a 3rd time 'pass it down' to me by my colleague (n she wasnt sure of it too).

whats the diff between a guy n a gal peeing?

when girls pee, u hear a sudden explosion of water being released. think nigeria falls. following that, is a convenient *pooooooot*.

when guys pee its.. like trickles of water? a weak tap? ahhahaa. n then following that is a few shakes n zip.

anyways here's the deal. after peeing, guys shake dry while girls blow dry. ... ... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home