Saturday, April 22, 2006

pining, pining

hope to get work by next week.. so i can work my month away, work my way towards melb. its such a long way to go.. n it sucks cos once im there, time passes in a flash. to quote my ex PJC principal, "time fries" >_< (thunder struck too)

and i have 22.??? hours of CIP hours to clear. 10 weeks of internship to complete. n two years of smugging to go. do i want it all to pass quickly? i don't really wish to change my status of 'student' anytime soon... besides the fact that i don't earn enough to satisfy my material wants right now. (digicam, lotsa travelling, shopping, blades, new pc, new phone, revamp my room, x box, ipod, shopping, get my driver's license, CD bag/shades/watch n yeah, the list will nv end)

sher: the cd sounds quite gd, i heard some demo tracks online. v relaxing.. it's what i'd like to hear in a pub i guess.. maybe u shud get it. n stop making me jealous la. i wanna travel too! u went out with him alone? heehee. hope u had fun =D
n u have yet to forward me THAT email... ok thanks in advance for the chocs. hahaha. i'll get the book stand for u if i do see it la..


hey siongyin. me want picnic in hotair balloon. haahaa

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, April 22, 2006 , Blogger Mr. Wong said...

ok sher, u can forward me TTHHHAAATTT email too. and i just came back from hot air ballooning. it was awesome.

baby, u wanna picnic in hotair balloon? come over!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home