Wednesday, April 19, 2006

officially hols

yep, my vacation has started. didnt really get off to a gd start. someone should know why. oh, this morning a centipede decided to crawl into the bathroom faucet, much to my annoyance. i used hot water to draw it out, dead. ha ha ha.

---------------------------

geez i have nothing much to do when at home. waiting for some of my downloads to be completed so that i can occupy my brain with more nonsense... kinda broke now. so maybe home is a gd thing. was out for dinner after the last paper on monday, at RC cafe cartel, with the auntie gang, as someone has so fondly named. haha. i am auntie? hmm yeah i guess sometimes i behave like one. lol. well i guess if im comfortable being me den there's no need to change. trying to be someone/thing else is tiring. oh ya! the pork ribs, no gd no gd. not worth it! dun buy! haha.. its overcooked n over garlic-fied. maybe the PS branch serves better ribs.. did someone say auntie?

jus realised i really really suck at dotA. bahhs. all along, ive been playing against stupid AI so their moves get really quite predictable.. but vs HI (human intel), i was ambushed n chased or given the slip when the nearly dying guy teleported. my knowledge of compatible items to equip particular heros or when dealing with different enemies is close to zilch. i know, this is all basics to those gamers out there. oh wells. maybe i can console myself by saying i have better things to do than game the whole day. lol.. (is it fun, yy?? =D)

then tues it was k lunch. was abit stoned at times during the session.. prob due to the fact that i din have my holiday dosage of 10 hrs slp. haha. was tired! and i wasnt really used to singing english songs in ktv. i mean i do sing em', but for me, i somehow have associated ktv sessions to mandarin songs. or cantonese. though i cant speak a word of that. but overall it was fun cos i had gd company? =D

i think i should find a job soon. or else i might jus slp my hols away... or slack at home doing nothing.... zzz.. which is such a waste of time and a waste of my life. i'll need to overcome that inertia of laziness i have!! rawwhh. oh, and i think ive become over reliant on the internet. or on computers. they have become a main source of entertainment for me. i hardly even watch telly anymore.. or listen to the radio.. or read books.. or bake (not that i do that alot, but i would love to).. or jus friggin slp earlier. i can like, spend so much time surfing nonsense. its become some sorta addiction... oh dear. there was once i dropped something on the floor and in the back of my mind, i was thinking of pressing the 'undo' button so that the thing will 'fly back' to its original position. -_- or like during an open book exam, the textbk's index is so darn limited i wished that i could jus pdf the whole damned book n press 'search'. hahah wishful thinking.

but siongyin ah. i think ure seriously wayyy toooooo addicted to the net...(n whats on the net o_0) when i get my arse to melb.. make sure we spend more time outdoors den fiddling with ur keyboard! (besides dota-ing! * bigg grin*)

--------------4pm--

yay dearie jus told me he's sending the series of hotel babylon to me. happy. =D


me thinks that pink gay blog which is getting many hits now, is jus for advertorial purposes. > there's an ad for some service.
n seems to me as though they r trying to sound/act gay instead of actually being gay. i.e, trying too hard. r they for real... dots....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home