Thursday, April 13, 2006

one down, two to go

yupp. im gonna be free soon. free from the darn mental torture of exams. its not like ive been studying that hard or anything, but the burden of the exams jus feels like some sort of impending doom. so restrictive. like i shudnt be stoning, shudnt be slacking, shudnt be enjoying myself becos i have something better to do. sigh.
.
.
.
.
.
games n past times that seemed so so SOOO tempting and fun during times of supposed mugging period would not have the same effect on me after the war has ended. how? what will i do next? ive got longgg holidays ahead of me. im gonna be stuck in a boring job (if i can get one) n thats abt the first month of my hols.. well i guess its also a time i can use to reflect abt what to do with my life. feeling qt lost and aimless. as in short term. i dunno who or what i wanna do... going to skool and being a student is so.. unsatisfying. most pple seem to have something in their lives that they r busy with. me? tuition counted or not hahhh? -_- ....

a cca or an interest. but im too lazy to commit. so i guess the prob lies pretty much in myself. n yeah i would wanna take part in activities, but i need pple to join me... n moolah too. n i kinda have a phobia of meeting new pple. lol. ok, its really time to take charge n do something abt it! (besides rotting n bumming in hols)

blahblahblah. i cant write well. or express myself well. always rambling n writing incoherently.

oooh. dearie thanks for the new look!! i shall go find out n learn all the html blahs blahs so i can play ard with the template too hee.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, April 13, 2006 , Blogger Mr. Wong said...

it will be over sooner than u know it. just keep ur mind focus now and concentrate on your exam 1st. u can do alot alot of things after ur exam ends! and yeah, u can help me edit as well..and u can learn alot of things.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home