Tuesday, May 30, 2006

my adorable baby hamsters!

abt a month ago, i felt the need for some furry pals in my home. so i plotted with my bro to get one or two dwarf hammies. yeah but subject to my mum's approval. jus yesterday, my colleague passed me 2 cute lil adoloscent hamsters to me! well actually i was getting them from another colleague, n she was charging me 2 bucks each. -_- but turns out her fren wanted them so she prob gave them to her instead. my other colleague's hamster gave birth too so she offered them to me. foc. as i would if i were finding homes for the lil ones. unless im selling to petshop la! they make money from them anyways.

here's how they look! haven named them yet cos i cant really tell them apart. yet.


huddling in a corner
ahhh squish them!

din take more. my phone camera is blurry... blehs. but arent they so adorable? esp when they walk/waddle, their lil butts sway side to side. lol. i dunno their gender yet, part of me hope they r same sex, part of me wanna see them reproduce. arghhh. so sad that i cant see them 'grow up'! bahhhs. (actually i dun want them to)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home