Saturday, June 17, 2006

feeling restless

i have nothing to do at home besides bumming away and stoning in front of my computer screen. n i decided that i shud stop going out since im leaving so soon... so i thought i shud 1) spend more time at home, 2) spend time away from the evils of shopping, 3) pack! my luggage. which i am afraid of doing so, since i have a high tendancy of packing my whole wardrobe along. and that certainly wont do as i have a pathetic weight limit of 20kg. sobs. i have kinda decided not to do (much) shopping in australia, bearing in mind the state of my wallet now... booooo. so sad right? =(

2 days. oohhh 2 days! i cant help but feel super excited. but will miss my family, frens, n my hamster la. but i miss the life there too. i think if i could bring my entire family along to australia, i wouldnt mind living there at all. i kinda like melbourne. there's slackness when u wan it, entertainment n shopping in the city, short getaways just by a couple hours of driving... life is just different? but i dun think it'll be easy getting a job there. oh well im thinking too much. i have more impt things like my majors to worry abt now... grr...

anyways the vid below... i find it so amusing. cos its something our neighbour country came up with. lol. kinda cute la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home