Thursday, September 14, 2006

Haircut

After cutting my hair twice myself, i woke up today feeling quite pissed off with my hair. it looks messy and thick and just imbalanced.. I was in a dilemma as to whether to cut myself again or go to a hairdresser. The hairdressers in melbourne sucks.. All of them are noobs and even the experienced one cant really give you want you asked for. So out of anger, i decided to just go for a haircut. I decided to find a new one. there are a couple of hairdressers along glenferrie road. I walked into two shops and they both can cut my hair straight away. So i didnt make an appointment. Finally i went to one which looks expensive but is not.

And here's the outcome:

Looks quite bad without wax. but it's fine. and finally someone actually knows how to cut my sides:

Again, it looks weird without wax. whenever i say i want it short at the sides, then the hairdresser always messes it up. i dunno how. and this is actually the first time i get a 'balance' hair cut in Australia. Usually, i always get one side longer than the other.. and i mean it's so obvious that you can actually see it. sucks..

And the hair cut only costs me AUD30, which usually costs around AUD40. Not too bad. Felt so much better after the haircut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home