Monday, January 14, 2008

i don't know why i still miss him even though the LDR is officially over. i guess this is what happens when you can't get enough of someone?

i miss my friends too. the ones overseas. the ones in singapore but yet i rarely meet. im not a very good friend i suppose, not very giving in terms of time and effort. but i really appreciate those who are still around me... thankful for them.

thank who? i always stop and hesitate when im asked about my religion. i guess i would say thank the Lord but i've sopped going to church since forever, and deep inside, i guess my faith has wavered already. as i grow older i guess i question more stuff like this.. and i don't get answers so it just kinda hangs there. and im too lazy to do anything about it, i admit that.

anyway i guess i should learn to check my temper and my attitude. i'm quite a grumpy person, lol. wish i wasn't this way but i am. i complain alot too. but letting it out is always better, i feel. oh well. im sick now. i guess thats what made me write this entry anyway. feeling blue. can't wait for friday..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home