Tuesday, October 10, 2006

$1.65 Billion YouTube Acquisition

This news broke out to me rather late.. I was quite shocked that Google actually bought YouTube. Google, as you know, already have their own Google Video. Acquiring them would mean that they are cannibalizing on their own assets. Furthermore, Google Video itself is facing enough law suits for video copyrights. With the acquisition of YouTube, everyone wants to suit Google now. I wonder what they're gonna do with YouTube.. Totally destroy it and capitalize on Google Video.. To be honest, i'm not a very big fan of YouTube because they deleted two of my accounts which caused about 200 videos of mine in frolic to not work. The second account got deleted without any warnings. I understand that copyright videos are not in line with their terms and conditions, but they should at least give me sufficient warnings before they do that. They deleted my second account without even a message. Long story short, these two dickheads just become millionaires within a year:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home