Wednesday, February 08, 2006

another random post. =)

another random post. =)

when i'm with you, i wish time would stop.

i wish for every beautiful moment to freeze
no, i even wish for the ugly dark moments to remain
as that would mean i still have you around

well. when we're apart, things get tricky.
i wish, i wish, i wish
for time to speed by so i can see you again
weird isn't it.
how things, how this world works in such paradoxes.
i can't live, with or without you.
i love you yet you taught me hatred and jealousy.
i am so full when i'm with you yet you showed me loneliness.
showed me what longing and missing is.


ah crap~ back to IE. n no more sprouting anything other than.... tariffs, quotas, comparative advantage and free market!

BLEH!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, February 08, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehy mr wong, the template is so weird la. the title doesnt show properly i have to add it inside the post den it can be seen. erm. if we re do the whole thing u will kill me right... i better not touch it first since i know nuts abt it... =s

 
At 3:04 AM, February 08, 2006 , Blogger sheryl said...

ey putz! I would LOVE TO GO TO AUSSIE WITH YOU! but you better not like ditch me after meeting your bf la! or as you put it.. your "fren". hahaha. i know html :) I can help you :) I know linux! haha i'm so happy i know how to work computers, makes me feel like a special "girl" cause girls don't play with comps :)
niwaes i really wanna go! but i have to see if i have time. cause i'm learning driving and well, i wanna work too. but if it's not too long like 2 weeks i think i can! :) see how eh? looking for internship right now. help me? i wanna work for gucci group :) but they don't have headquarters in singarpoe! (and i want the office work not salesgirl! duh!!!)

muaks miss you all!

 
At 10:00 AM, February 08, 2006 , Blogger Mr. Wong said...

refer to sher's blog under "Miss Lee Hui Wen"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home