Saturday, March 04, 2006

The feeling of unsettled-ness is worse than a bitch!

My New Hood

Believe it or not, i took more than a week to settle down. It looks as though, and feels as though im a fuckin 1st year student. Well, the benefits i reap from having such an unsettled period in my uni life is to save about AUD$2500 for my parents. It sounds alot ehy? But guess how many people i have to trouble? And guess how much i have to go through settling down, bearing in mind that school has already started.

First of all, i would like to start off with my previous accomodation. They're a bunch of fuckers man. They reject my application and gave me the reasons that (1) the apartment was in a bad condition and (2) that there were problems with negotiations, a bitch on the line said that she had to go down to some place to collect my bond for me.

(1) Of course the apartment was in a bad condition. When i moved in, there was already someone staying there. And im not entirely saying that it is him who made the whole place in a bad condition. But what im saying is: they put the fault entirely on me when actually the mess should be bear by two or more people. But there was a specific mess which he left behind and i was unable to clean it. He left a bottle of dark soy sauce in the shelf and it leaked. and the bottom of the shelf got stained. When he left, i tried to clean it once. but couldnt. I tried to clean it again before I left.. and still can't. So i couldnt be bothered anymore.

(2) It makes me wonder whether this fucking bitch is sore about the trouble she had to go through helping me collect my bond or is the apartment really in such a bad condition? She sounded pretty pissed off when she mentioned the part where she needed to go and collect the bond for me. i mean what the fuck man? I was in Malaysia right? and i even left my number for them to contact me. i Bet they wanna save the cost of making an international call, and just make me compensate through my bond. I was extremely frustrated when they charge me $60++ for a fuckin piece of lousy typist chair. Trust me, its fucking lousy. I had to buy a better chair cos of it. and the reason that they charge me is because it was my ex-housemate who spoilt his. not me. I tried explaining it to them, but they said that the condition of the chair was ok when i moved in. so.. fuck it..

After some hardcore searching for accomodation, i finally found a place called campus 15. I went to check it out. pretty big. Room is massive. and rent is reasonable. cheaper than campus walk 2. and check this out. ive got a double bed.
Sorry about the quality. i moved my hands when i took that picture. and my room's in a total utter mess, to the point where i have no room to walk. More things accumulate over 3 semester and this is what i got:But here's the good news. I got my internet connected the next day after i moved. fuckin fast and efficient worker, i like that. Ive got a tv in my room. Ive got a Fisher and Paykal metallic fridge. A LG metallic microwave oven, which is great! cos i like to make food using over. Ive got a fantastic bathroom. and the neighbourhood is quiet. Totally different from my previous one.

People i would like to thank: Eric, Ronny, Raymond and Kheng. They are the people who have help me in one way or another. Further update will be coming soon cos right now, im still pretty unsettled. there's still alot of junk in my room which i need to organise. moving is a bitch man..

had some issue with darl.. which i do not wan to talk about it here. I just wanna tell her that she need to be more sensitive towards how i feel when she decides to do certain things. there are some things which are unacceptable and i hope she knows where to draw the line. Couples always (most) have a set of silent 'standards' and 'rules' to keep. This time, she really cross the line and i was mad. And she doesnt exactly know the reason which i was mad for, which ripped my heart, cos i couldnt believe she was that insensitive towards me. emotions are still pretty unstable cos we never really mentioned anything about it anymore. And i dun even know where to start from. Long distance relationship is hard to upkeep, it's exhausting, frustrating, hurting, and the list goes on.. ive made alot of things clear to her, but yet, she reads them like she's reading off some junk magazines, i.e., she doesnt take them seriously. she doesnt even read with her brains! well, maybe im going overboard. maybe i do that too sometimes. i really dunno what to do anymore.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home