Monday, February 27, 2006

things can't get any worse than this

things can't get any worse than this

It's like i never learnt my lesson. Came back to Melbourne without any accomodation. And had to harass Ronny as im bumming at his place for the time being until i get my accomodation. This is just embarassing. Well, things just got out of hand since the start of the day. I called up SHA yesterday and i talked to a guy about an apartment which i wanted to get (i shud have confirmed with him yesterday). as i was fickle-minded, thinking that i could get a better place other than campus walk 2, i held back my confirmation and told him that i would call today. So i called. this bitch picked up the phone, and i asked abt the accomodation again. i told her my name and i guess she checked it against their database, which probably states' dun lease out any apartment to this fucker anymore' and guess what, she said that i left the apartment in a bad condition the last time, and she said she had to go all the way down to dunno which fuckin place to get my bond.. wtf man.. But here's the deal: the one that left the apartment in a bad condition was my ex-housemate which moved out 6 months ago. He left bottles of expired sauces in the cupboard and it leaked, leaving stains all over the cupboard. Now, tell me, how do expect me to clean that shit up? I have tried when he moved out and i tried again before i left.. I was devastated when i realised i couldnt rent from SHA anymore, because they offer pretty good accomodation even though their service sucks. I told darl abt it, and lucky she was there for me to dump all my frustrations. It really meant alot to me this mornin, because i have so many things which are unsettled.

I have not settle my accomodation and right now, even if i have money, SHA wouldnt even wanna do my business.

I have not cancel my fixed home line (which is at campus walk2) and my broadband service.

Because i traded in my Nokia and got a Motorola L7, i couldnt use my 3G network anymore, so i basically 'un-contactable' (which is a big deal especially when ure living alone and even more important when ure bumming at someone's place and u need to confirm wit the person that he's home and then u can go home..) *good thing now is that i have a temp number, prepaid card. At least i was contactable now or i can contact people if i wanted to* the flipside again: i couldnt gain access to all my phone number cos 3G had sim lock. so it's all fucked up no matter what.

I still have things at Kheng's (friend of mine who stayed in campus walk 2 and was kind enough to let me put my things there for the time being). I have some stuffs over at ronny's as well, which is like disrupting his daily life.

(there's more...)

there was 1 good thing that happened today. I met Note in my lecture, well, at least i had company for something so dreadful and especially when im already not in the mood for anything at all. I borrowed his bicycle to check out a place which i wanted to rent. It's pretty far from sch, but i still wanna wait till i see the interior until i make a decision. I was thinking if i rent that place, i would probably get a bicycle and cycle to sch everyday. At the same time, i can exercise and lose weight (which is one of my resolution this year).

When i got back to ronny's place, he said something good as well, 'siong, u know wat the good thing is? it's that when u hit rock bottom, things will just get better and better, cos like u said, it cant get any worse than where u are now' It's comforting and at the same time, i was thinking whether he cant wait for me to get the hell out of his apartment.

things are disorganised now and im in a total complete utter mess.. I hope things will get better.

and baby.. i miss u alot..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home