Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Test Driving Audi Coupe Turbo

This was before i went for the Mt K trip. Went shopping with baby. Bought a pair of jeans at Jusco Tebrau City. Came back and happened to see my uncle's new Audi Coupe Turbo parked outside my house. I was thinking. . . (heh. . came back just in time to test drive the car). I asked him whether i could take a look inside. he passed me the key and said, 'Go drive one round la'. I was stoned! New car, strong car, and he let me drive. My mum opposed to that idea in the beggining. Before she could say anything further, i started the engine and asked my baby to hop on!
Baby too a picture with that car before the ride. And oh dear, how powerful was that car. It has 3 modes: Standard, Manual and Sports (auto). I was using standard and i only had to accelerate abit more, i felt that the car was going to fly (as compared to the Mercs behind, my dad's honda is more powerful than the Mercs, but this Audi...) Imagine it being in the Sports mode or the manual mode. Felt damn priveledged to have driven such an exotic car, heh! +1 to the list of cars I have driven! This has gotta be the top!
The front.

and the back. I'm so looking forward to having my own car and that will be . . . (drums rolling)

Peugeot 206cc (my uncle's car). going to buy 2nd hand from him, heh! Hope he reserves it for me, even though i've reminded him alot of times that im going to buy from him. Scare he changed his mind and wanna trade in for a new car.

dream dream dream. . .

4 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, February 09, 2006 , Blogger shan said...

*ahem* sorry to butt in like this, but i *think* that's the car i'm in love with (the audi). haha. or it's a souped up version.. there isn't a picture showing the side view, so i can't tell.. :( anyway, helloo huiwen! i like your dress!! hi siongyin!!! =D

xx
ts

 
At 9:53 PM, February 09, 2006 , Blogger moomoosthecow said...

hey tings! or shan. hahaha... its a TT! its a damn nice coupe... =) but i think one of the nicest coupes i ever seen is the lexus one. *ahem*

i guess i can only 'test drive' it when im gd enough to. IF they allow me to, that is. haha...

anyways thats the dress from sugarlink! u me n sher all have dresses from there right? we shud all wear em out one day. when u gals get back!! =D

 
At 11:34 PM, February 09, 2006 , Blogger shan said...

yes!! it's the TT that i love.. <3 haha. another cool car is the beetle cabriolet....

anyway, my dress isn't from sugarlink, it's from flowers in the attic. :) and yes, we should have a 'dress' day out!! =D

 
At 7:04 AM, February 10, 2006 , Blogger sheryl said...

boo! give me the code although Blogger's code sucks. They should just let us type code instead of using nonsense built in codes.

Haha i have not worn any of my sugarlink dresses. This is why i'm a compulsive buyer. i should sell my clothes.

I love dresses :) lalalalala

Getting a car next year! (I hope)... peugeot 206 coupé is french hint hint! :) hahaha i wish la. no $$$$$ but it's like super cheap here compared to... let's just say if you were here you would DEFINITELY be able to afford the coupé!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home