Sunday, March 05, 2006

my right arm, the top part of it, has been twitching non-stop. pple say that when ur eye lids twitch, it means something is gonna happen... be it a good or bad thing. ok so now my arm twitches, can anyone tell me what it means?

off my com. but switched it on again cos it jus doesnt feel right after that phone conversation. u wanna know whats on my mind... but i myself dun even know.

i dunno if we're right for each other. who can decide that besides ourselves?
the time spent/being attached tog does not mean much abt the quality of the relationship. seriously.
quarrels supposedly add more sparks to a relationship. but who will put out the flames when it gets out of hand? time and again we have quarreled over similar issues. with the end result being, me 'attacking' you and you saying its all ur fault and that ure not a gd bf.
i hate that. n i also think i have expectations of us which r too high sometimes. things that i cant say to u in case u think im materialistic, surface, or just way too demanding. (n u'll go, i cant give u that, im not a gd bf, u shud find someone else.. now seriously, if i wanted another guy or if i din wanna be with u, i think i myself would be the clearest abt it.)

i want to let u know how i feel, how i really feel. but i do it at the wrong times i guess.
i do it when u r in a lousy mood, n it really is rather insensitive of me. i can't help the things i say sometimes. when i 'retaliate' by saying u do the same things to me as well, it is actually a reminder to let u know that hey, its something that both of us r guilty of.. im not attacking u to make u the only one at fault. i'm acknowledging the fact that i do it. maybe thats just a totally lousy way of dealing with our fights. maybe i still dun really know u well enough to know what i shud do in times like that. maybe, i have stopped giving in. which is bad because i tend to shoot from my mouth whatever comes to mind, even if its really just about petty things.

i wish it is jus u in a bad mood thats y ure like that. if not, it would be hard for us to communicate. i am also in a crappy mood i guess. maybe im pms-ing.
there's alot on my mind yet i dunno how to put it out in words. its so hard to express myself with all these thoughts running thru my head... besides, i dun wanna write something that will further agitate u.

i guess all that we are displeased with each other about, should only be made known to the other party when both r in an ok mood.

i wish things will permanently remain as they are, during times when we're happy.

i wish i could read your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home