Wednesday, October 18, 2006

its that time

yeah im pmsing. so tired... even though i slept for a good 8 hours. it jus isnt my day. ive been so blur and in my own world, maybe thats y i dropped my laptop, my phone, and my yet to be opened loaker cacao wafer on the floor today. hate it when im clumsy like that... i was on the bus sitting down with my laptop n shoe bag on my lap.. then as i proceeded to alight, i pick up my shoe bag n forgot abt my laptop. it bounced painfully on the bus floor. when i opened the case to take out my laptop in sch later on, i found the cd drive popping out. ouch. while changing into gym attire in the toilet, i dropped my phone cos i forgot i left it in my jeans pocket. it bounced painfully on the toilet floor. n oh, it even restarted by itself. talk about smart phones. my wafers. i forgot i was holding it n jus let go. it din bounce, but i think its all crumbly now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home