Thursday, March 16, 2006

it's only week 3 and i feel like im goin to have exams next week. this is the result of having too many heavy reading subjects in a semester. All 4 units that i took this sem requires hardcore reading, which is a very bad idea. There's so much to read, and yet so hard to retain them. Im not a natural borned reader, and therefore, i can't read for long though im tryin my best to improve my threshold. I can be reading but i will drift off to the point whereby im still reading but my mind's a blank.

i would say i have been quite disciplined since uni started. even though im not ahead or on time for school work, i feel like im doing much more than i set out to do. Besides studying, ive been working out, playing tennis and doing some exercises on my own. need to lose weight.

shout-outs:

>huiwen: study hard! u still got one more month before your exams! and i miss u!!

>princess sher: two weeks of ski-ing is too long and too expensive. unless u wanna pay more for accomodation. cos i bet ure the only one who's not paying for the trip urself. (i mean im not paying for myself too, but im not asking my parents to give me extra money to go for this trip, i have to work around my budget)

>to all the people who visit this blog and have not yet gone to see some frolics: PLEASE GO AND VISIT http://www.froliconyour.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home